1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually read on my bed. I’ll move around and read on the living room sofa or kitchen table. Sometimes I’ll even read on my parents’ bed if they aren’t using it.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Store receipts, usually, haha. If I had a proper bookmark I’d lose it anyway. I’m so clumsy and forgetful!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I’ll stop anywhere if I have to go, but I prefer to stop after a chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I like to start my weekend days reading with my breakfast and morning coffee. I drink tea when I read and it’s not morning.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Music, sometimes. I like to listen to Yiruma while I read. Television? Never! Although I sometimes read in the living room while my mother watches TV. I pay almost no attention to the television, so I can’t say that I actually watch TV while I read.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One at a time is enough for me! I have no reason to stop reading one book in the middle and read another.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I read anywhere, but even when I do, I’d probably rather be home.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I hardly ever read out loud unless for some reason I have to read really fast, then somehow reading out loud help read faster.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I try not to. I like order, haha.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I don’t intentionally break the spines, but sometimes it happens.
11. Do you write in your books?
I used to, but now I write in a separate note app.
1. When do you find yourself reading?
Whenever I get the chance, but on weekdays, usually after work around 7pm.
2. What is your best setting to read in?
In an armchair with a cup of tea. Unfortunately I don’t own an armchair.
3. What do you do first – Read or Watch?
I try to read first but recently I watched Bird Box and Haunting of Hill House first before I read the book.
4. What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book?
E-books! They are so damn convenient. I’ve never used an audiobook even though I kinda want to try.
5. Do you have a unique habit when you read?
I often check how far I’ve read in the book. Other than that, no.
6. Do book series have to match?
Yes, but I prefer stand-alones anyway.